Harbour Veterinary Hospital based in Portsmouth is a veterinary practice with a great deal more.
The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons only grants the status of Veterinary Hospital to those practices that can meet the highest standards and provide the most comprehensive facilities of medical and surgical care 24-hours a day.
We are proud that the Harbour Veterinary Hospital meets these high standards and can provide the best care for your pet in sickness and health.
In addition, the hospital provides all the normal services of a veterinary practice including routine care, vaccinations, health checks and nurse clinics to help you care for your pet.
We are also an official training practice for veterinary nurses.
A modern hospital equipped for diagnosis and surgery
- Two well equipped operating theatres.
- Digital radiography.
- Orthopaedic operations and ASIF fracture repair for those difficult cases.
- Dental surgery with facilities for ultrasonic scaling, polishing and extractions.
- Laboratory with diagnostic tests performed on site; giving rapid results to aid prompt and appropriate treatment.
- ECG equipment to identify heart-rate and rhythm disorders.
- Fibre-optic endoscope for internal examinations.
- Ultrasound scanning to detect internal disorders, cardiac disorders and pregnancy.
- Cryo-surgery equipment to allow us to treat skin tumours.
- Diathermy for special types of tissue surgery.
- Hospitalisation with 24-hour care.
- Isolation ward for infectious cases.
- In-patient wards provide safe, warm and comfortable accommodation.
- Veterinary pharmacy to dispense prescriptions.
Free car park for clients.
251 London Road